Join Team ACU in a virtual run to celebrate the 42nd edition of the Gold Coast Marathon.
What is a virtual run?
A virtual run is a race that can be run (walked or in a wheelchair) from any location you choose. You get to run your own race, at your own pace and time it yourself.
- Six Distances Available (two junior only events)
- Free Entry/Registration
- You can compete in more than one event, or bundle events
- You have the entire month to complete your event
- You can swap out your saved run for a faster time
- You can complete your event anywhere; outside, inside, on a treadmill, at the beach, you decide
- Partners with the UniSport Virtual Distance Running Championships open to Australian & New Zealand students, staff, and alumni
Make sure you join “Team ACU” when you register.
More information available through the Gold Coast Marathon website.
Still have questions, check out these FAQs.