ACU takes COVID-19 safety seriously and have put measures in place to ensure the safety of the participants, ACU staff and students. ACU is continually monitoring the situation and is following advice from Queensland Health and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer, we’re working closely with Universities Australia, and have developed a pandemic plan to respond to a major coronavirus outbreak in Australia.
All ACU Brisbane and Sydney School Holiday Clinic participants will be:
- checked in on arrival
- asked not to attend if they are feeling unwell or have been sick days prior to the event
- asked to not attend if they have been in a hotspot two weeks prior to the event
- asked not to attend if they have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- asked to keep good personal hygiene and hand sanitise regularly (hand sanitiser will be provided)
- asked to take social and physical distancing into consideration for all drills, games and activities.
For further information, please contact the event organisers via firstname.lastname@example.org (Brisbane), elysha.o’email@example.com (Sydney) or view ACU’s COVID-19 response plan.