ACU takes COVID-19 Safety seriously and have put measures in place to ensure the safety of the participant’s, ACU staff and students. ACU is continually monitoring the situation and is following advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer, we’re working closely with Universities Australia, and have developed a pandemic plan to respond to a major coronavirus outbreak in Australia.
All ACU Football School Holiday Clinic participants will be:
- checked in on arrival
- asked not to attend if they are feeling unwell or have been sick days prior to the event
- asked to not attend if they have been in a hotspot two weeks prior to the event
- asked not to attend if they have been in contact with some who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- all participants will be asked to keep good personal hygiene and hand sanitise regularly (hand sanitiser will be provided)
- all drills, games and activities will take social and physical distancing into consideration